Thursday, February 9, 2017

winners never quit

I have had a rough few days.  I told myself that I was going to do the exercise bike for 30 minutes after work and I haven't done it.  I even went to the store and got a bag of sour gummy bears and a red velvet cookie.  I don't understand why I do this.  I have fruit right next to me but don't want to eat it.  It just doesn't make sense.  Today I put on my fat pants for work and they are tight around the thigh and hip area.  The kids have off from school tomorrow so we HAVE to go to the gym!  I have to make a change!  I need to write EVERYTHING on My Fitness Pal, even if I don't like what I am seeing.  I weigh myself tomorrow and will see how the week has been but I'm expecting the worse. 


You never have to start over if you don't quit!  I need to remember this!  And Oprah recently said in People, you can have what you want, just not all of the time.  I'm such an instant gratification person that I need to shift to this mindset as well.  It's a work in progress.


Katy

No comments:

Post a Comment