Wednesday, February 1, 2017

The Beginning

February 1, 2017


I am tired. 
I'm tired of being the fat friend.
I'm tired of not looking how I want in my clothes.
I'm tired of not feeling comfortable.
I'm tired of not feeling like myself.
I'm tired of food being a priority.
I'm tired of food monopolizing my thoughts.


I'm tired of it all and I'm ready for a change.  I've tried every diet craze that is known to man.  I have no will power and do well for a little bit and then fall off the bandwagon.  I reward myself with food...how crazy is that?  I've decided that I have to hold myself accountable and am hoping that if anyone reads this they will too.  I've decided to do something that I haven't done before.  I'm putting it out there for anyone and everyone.  I'm not going to pretend that this doesn't exist.  I need to do better for myself, my husband, and my kids.

I am not tech savvy and know that I will struggle with that aspect of this as well but I will do my best.  I need to be honest with myself and make some changes.  I need to not do a "fad" diet and learn to eat and live better.  I hope you will help me.


Tomorrow I will attempt to add a starting weight and pictures.  That will be scary but I need to document my progress.  I'm the heaviest I have ever been.  I'm taking the first step.


Katy



No comments:

Post a Comment