Thursday, February 2, 2017

And so it begins...

February 2, 2017


I did it.  I feel liberated to have a number but also disgusted at how much I have let myself go.  It is 226.5.  I knew it was high and was actually thinking 230 so it's better than I expected but I still have so far to go.  I put on a new top today from Loft that is SO cute. It's a size L and the sleeves are tight around my bicep.  I feel very self conscious now.  My feet hurt and my hips hurt.  It's difficult for me to get up and down easily.  I feel almost disabled by my weight.  It has to change! 


So, my plan is to post my weight at least once a week, maybe more.  I think I will do pictures on the first of the month every month to compare.  I'm sure this will evolve but I need accountability.  Here's hoping this works!


Katy


P.S.-  I ate a cookie and it didn't even taste that good.  :/

No comments:

Post a Comment